March 30, 2020
Due to the recent advisement by the U.S. government to extend the social distancing guidelines through April 30th, Sunday services will continue to be delivered in an online format through Sunday, April 26th.
March 23, 2020
Watch our Sunday sermons online! The message will be posted through various communication channels:
3) Facebook Page
: Video premieres at 10AM CST on Sunday mornings.
**Given the sheer volume of people watching live stream or pre-recorded videos on facebook Sunday mornings, we (along with many other churches) experienced some video glitches last week. There were no issues watching the sermon via YouTube.
March 18, 2020
Wondering how you can stay connected? We have a number of communication channels at Trinity in which you can receive updates and engage online.
2) Sign up for the Trinity Family Update email. You'll receive Trinity updates and news directly to your inbox. Sign up at bit.ly/TrinityFamilyUpdate
3) Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Watch the latest Sunday sermons and daily devotions.
4) Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @cedarfallstrinity. Watch Sunday messages and other video posts, learn about upcoming online events, and more. New sermons will be available via Facebook Live on Sundays at 10a central time.
**Make sure you "like" and "follow" us on Facebook to receive our videos and posts in your newsfeed. These buttons can be found under the landscape photo at the top of the page.
5) Download our Church App. The Trinity app features details about upcoming events, a free bible app, video sermons, and sermon guides. Search for "Cedar Falls Trinity" in your app store.
6) Join our Virtual Prayer Gatherings. Every Wednesday at 7:00pm for the next few weeks, we'll be "gathering" through Zoom Video Conferencing to pray. To join the meeting, go to bit.ly/trinityprayer
**For those who haven't used Zoom before, wait to "join" until close to the meeting start time (6:30pm).
7) Email the Church Office. While our office will remain closed through Sunday, April 12th, we will be checking our email account frequently for any questions or concerns you may have.
8) Share Prayer Requests. How can we be praying for you? We want to know!
9) Give Online. We will still be receiving mail and processing checks weekly in our office, but if you are interested in giving online, now is a great time to get started!
In the days to come our staff at Trinity, along with our small group leaders, will continue to find ways to connect in a virtual setting. Stay tuned for more details!
Trinity Bible Church
March 16, 2020
As you are aware, information pertaining to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is constantly changing by the hour. Community transmission has now been confirmed in the state of Iowa, the White House has issued a statement advising against gatherings of over 10 people, and the state of Iowa is closing all schools until at least Monday, April 13th.As a result of these updates, Trinity Bible Church will be taking further precautions to reduce the spread of the virus by canceling all Sunday worship services through at least Sunday, April 12th. All Trinity-related programming has been canceled through Sunday, April 12th including small groups, Bible studies, choir, Awana, Genesis, and Mosaic Housegroups. The church office will also remain closed during this time. We understand that the uncertainty of this outbreak may be creating anxiety for you as daily activities continue to be disrupted. Let's remain certain of God’s steadfast presence in our lives and be a beacon of hope for those around us. Please continue to pray those who are affected by the virus, and those working to contain the impact of the Coronavirus across the globe. We also ask that you pray for our leadership team as they discuss alternative online worship opportunities to support our Trinity family. We will be sharing those options with you in the coming days.If you want to join us in collective prayer, we will be hosting a weekly virtual prayer gathering starting Wednesday, March 18th at 6:30p-7:30p via Zoom. To join this weekly video conference call on Wednesdays, go to bit.ly/trinityprayer.
Trinity Bible Church