We are looking for a relational and organized team player who is passionate about the gospel and about families! Our Kid’s Ministry Director will lead all facets of the ministry to kid's at Trinity Bible Church and help this ministry grow in impacting children for Christ. The Kid’s Ministry Director supports the Kid's ministry strategy, programs & activities that align with Trinity’s vision to ‘make disciples who make disciples’ especially in supporting families & parents in their roles to disciple their children.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: Health, Retirement savings, Paid Vacation
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and growing church in a great area of Iowa that still has many that need the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are praying for the right team member to partner with us in stewarding the great opportunity God has given to us to make disciples who make disciples in Cedar Falls!
We are looking for candidates that have:
- 2 year Associate Degree
- Undergraduate Degree is preferred
- Further consideration will be given to a ministry or education-related field.
- 1-3 years teaching and/or leading in a children’s ministry setting
We would love to see the following in our ideal candidate:
- Relates well to children and parents; builds relationships well and is passionate about people.
- Has clear goals; able to use resources effectively; sets a deadline & meets it; delegates responsibilities effectively; is able to schedule one’s own time; evaluates self accurately.
- Skilled at communicating Biblical truth, vision for the “why” of ministry, and details concerning ministry functions
- Able to lead leaders and equip them to do ministry well in their gifting and context. Is a team-player and a self-starter in leading their ministry.
- Does more than expected or required; seeks out & accepts additional responsibilities in the context of the job; has a passion for Christ & for reaching the children for Christ.
- Able to introduce fun into Kid’s Ministry; has a winsome personality; able to play and lead games with kids.
- Maintains an active and vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and seeks to bring that into everything that they do and everyone that they meet with. Is biblically literate and can communicate the gospel clearly.
If you believe you line up with many of these, please email your resume and cover letter! Look forward to talking with you more about our gospel mission together!
For the Full Job description, download here: KMDJobDescription19.pdf
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org